REGULATIONS OF INTERNET SHOP GAJAARTE.PL
These regulations specify the rules for making purchases online store provided by the Seller at www.gajaarte.pl
The seller is Edyta Kasprowska Galeria Rękodzieła “Moja Wena” Czarnożyły 157a, 90-310 Czarnożyły NIP: 832-197-12-95 REGON: 101397500
§ 1 Generalprinciples
- By placing an order, the buyer confirmsacquainted withthese Rulesandacceptance ofits provisions. Terms and conditions, including among othersinformation:the date andmethod ofdelivery of the goodsof the law andto withdraw from thedateof the contractandof the place andhow to submita complaintis sentvia e-mailwith the confirmationof the order.
- Storeretailingvia the Internet.
1.The technical condition required to use the services of the shop is the buyer access to a computer, web browser and an internet connection. In addition, the use of the store by the buyer will be possible, as long as it meets the following specifications:
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 724 or higher,
- Color Depth: 32-bit or higher,
- Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari
- Install Adobe Flash Player
- Enabled pop-up windows (pop-up windows) for the domain www.wkruk.pl;
- Active e-mail account
- Enabled cookies
§ 2 Ordering
- Orders are accepted through the website or by mail. It is also possible to call for individual orders, if it’s impossible to determine the details via e-mail.
- Making purchases in the Online Shop is possible 24 hours a day every day of the year, while their realisation take place on weekdays.
- Orders can be made by clicking on the item and adding it to your cart and filling in and submit the order form online mode, indicating contact details, including the exact address on to which the goods are to be sent and the telephone number and e-mail.
- In 24 hours of receipt of the order, the shop sends order confirmation along with the contents of the rules. The contract of sale is concluded upon receipt by the buyer confirm the order.
- The start time of the contract begins upon receipt of acknowledgment, the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation for transfer payments, and if you choose Przelewy24 immediately upon receipt of information from the Przelewy24 that the transaction was successful and the money was transferred from the account from the buyer.
- In the case of non-availability of the goods covered by the contract, the shop immediately informs the buyer who can decide the further implementation of the order. It can realize them in part, replace it with another product for the same price or cancel it.
- If you cannot complete the contract, the shop immediately - no later than within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract, it shall notify the buyer and returns him the amount of cash received in advance for your account.
§ 3 Prices, shippingtime and cost
- All product prices listed on the website of the shop are gross prices (including VAT). Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Shop reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer. Price changes do not apply to orders for which the order was made.
- Theshipping costsinclude:
- Priority Registered letter (9,00 zł)
- Economy Pack (10,00 zł)
- Pack Priority (12,00 zł)
- Courier (20,00 zł)
- Goods are shipped to the address indicated in the order form. Shop inform the buyer of incomplete, incorrectly or improperly completed order form. The shop is not liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery caused by the incorrect or inaccurate delivery address specified by the buyer.
- The timeof waiting forthe shipmentof consigment jewelryfrom24 hoursto 7days fromdate of dispatch ofthe buyerconfirm the order- this appliespurchases viaPrzelewy24payment. By the timespecifiedabovedo not includethe timethey are enteredonthe store's bank account if you choosebank transfer payment.
- On theindicatedwaiting timeconsists ofthe timeof the contract (the completion of the contractproducts) and the estimated delivery perioddeclaredby the carrier..
- Deliveries are madeon the Polish territory.
§ 4 Payments
- For every product sold store receipt is issued at the request of the buyer notified when ordering shop VAT invoice.
- Paymentfor the ordered goodscanbe made:
- Through the payment system executing on line Płatności24.pl,
- Bank account store
- If you choose bank transfer payments, payment must be made to the following bank account number in the title indicate the number of the contract:
MBank: Account number: 62 1140 2004 0000 3502 7421 1697
- In the case of non-payment for the products - up to 7 days, the order is removed from the system.
§ 5 Termination of the contract
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, making a statement in writing, within 10 days of delivery. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry.
- In the case of goods individually made for the client, his withdrawal from the contract for reasons other than non-conformity requires the consent of the store. To obtain permission, please contact the staff via the contact form at the store.
- In the case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the buyer sends the returned goods at their own expense to the address of the seller immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
- The product is returning unchanged, with the attached ticket and packed in a box. Goods should be returned fully complete without damage and signs of use, providing a different use of the product rather than only for the purpose of inspection. Returned goods should be packed with care for protecting against possible damage or injury.
- To the return shipment must be accompanied by information about the bank account number to which the store has to return payment.
- Shop shall refund the cash benefit paid by the buyer as soon as possible but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. Refund consist the value of the product and the cost of shipment to the buyer.
- It powers in this section relate to consumer sales, so it applies only to the sale of a natural person who is purchasing in order unrelated to their business or professional activity.
§ 6 Complaints procedure
- All goods available in the store are made by hand.
- In case of mechanical damage caused during transport or non-conformity, the advertised merchandise with a letter stating the type of non-compliance, should be returned at the expense of the seller, to the address of its registered office. Buyer are entitled to claim as defined by Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.).
- Complaints goods are handled within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer. The method of handling customer complaints will be informed by e-mail or telephone.
- It in paragraphs 2 and 3 above powers relate to consumer sales. In the case of sales deemed as non-consumer sales are excluded, the provisions contained in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code.
§ 7 Privacyanddata protection
- The buyer when places an order agrees to place the data in the database store for processing in connection with the performance of the contract. Buyers have the right to access their data and to correct them.
- The administrator of databases of personal information provided by the online store buyers in connection with the purchase of a seller.
- The personal data provided to us by the buyer when ordering is protected under the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (vol. One. Journal of Laws of 2002., No. 101, item. 926, as amended.) to prevent access by third parties.
§ 7 Cookies
- Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files sent by the server and stored on the visitor's online store site (eg. On your hard drive, laptop, or smartphone on the memory card - depending of what using the device by visiting our Online Shop). Detailed explanations. Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
- Identification of Clients as logged in the Online Shop and show that they are logged;
- Memorizing Products added to the basket in order to submit orders;
- Storing data from Forms filled orders, surveys or login to the Online Shop
- Adapting content to the online store individual preferences Client (eg. the colors, font size, page layout) and optimize the use of pages Online Shop;
- To keep anonymous statistics showing how to use the part of the Online Shop and research needs of the Customers, with the exception of personal identification Client.
- By default,most web browsersavailable on the marketto saveyou acceptcookies. Everyone hasthe ability todetermine theconditions for the useofcookiesby usinghis browsersettings. This means thatyou canfor example partly mitigated(eg. time) or completelydisable the ability tostorecookieson yourcomputer-in the lattercase, however,it can havean impact onsome of thefunctionality of theonline shop(for example, it may beimpossible totrackordersthrough thetransitionfromcontract)
- Internet browser settingsin termsCookiesarerelevant toconsent tothe use ofcookiesby ourOnline Shop-in accordance withsuch consentmaybeexpressed throughthe Web browser settings.
- Detailed informationon how to changethe settings forcookiesand theirownremovalin the most popularweb browsersare available in asectionthrough a web browserand on the followingpages(just click on thelink):
- The service provideralso processesanonymisedoperational data(ie. The logs- IP address, domain) togenerate statisticsto assistin the administration ofthe OnlineStore. These dataare cumulativeandanonymous, ie. Do not containidentifying features ofvisitors to our SiteShop.Logsare notdisclosed to third parties.
§ 8 Final provisions
- Store reserves the rightto make changestothe present Regulationswith the reservation thatthecontractssigned before the amendmentof the rulesshall applyversionof the rulesin force atthe time of orderby the sustomer.